3D VFX ARTIST
Sixthvowel is looking for a 3D VFX Artist
If you are interested in working at a company with a vast future projection and its own narrative-rich IP, and sharing a work environment with a professional team in Buenos Aires, Sixth Vowel is for you.
- Create a wide range of realistic high-quality visual effects
- Optimize effects in search of performance, while maintaining aesthetics
- Work side by side with the art director and conceptual artists to maintain visual consistency
- Solve problems and provide solutions to problems related to the effects
- 1+ year of experience in the video game industry with at least 1 title on the market as a VFX artist (Demo Reel showing the most important and recent jobs and capabilities).
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality particle shaders and effects
- Advanced level of Unity and 3D Max.
- Experience using materials from Unity, Shuriken, and C #.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work in an neat way both internally in the structure of the assets, and externally when publishing changes in the versioning system.
- Experience optimizing visual effects for various videogame platforms.
- Passion for making video games.
- Experience creating art for both PC and Consoles.
- Experience with Houdini, FumeFX or any other system of particles and fluids real time.
Submit your CV and a DemoReel.
About the game:
A unique intellectual property in the Sci-Fi Tactical RPG genre. The game’s story offers a new vision for the future of humanity, one that takes place in a vast and rich universe with a large cast of interesting and fully-fleshed out characters. With its blend of sophisticated tactics and consequence-heavy role-playing, our project presents an exciting and immersive new take on the genre.