If you are interested in working at a company with a vast future projection and its own narrative-rich IP, and sharing a work environment with a professional team in Buenos Aires, Sixth Vowel is for you.
Sixth Vowel is looking for a Concept Artist for a Tactical Sci-Fi videogame with previous experience with references.
Style searched: Sci-Fi, Futuristic, Realistic
As a member of the artistic team you will generate key locations, characters, props, weapons, and level concepts. Your imagination and passion for art, along with a strong notion of the spirit to communicate, are key contributions for the creation of a project of international level.
- Work with the Art Director and production artists to create memorable characters with a strong imprint
- Create preliminary concepts of scenarios, settings and conceptual instances
- Help define technical specifications in terms of assets, characters and accessories, to help the best modeling and animation
- Constantly rise the artistic quality of the project
- Production of concepts for environments, scenarios, props and characters
- Be proactive and keep the evolution of your skills and your partner’s
Non – excludent:
- Have an excellent artistic base (understanding of color, composition and lighting).
- Strong knowledge in anatomy and perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Interest in various visual cultures (architecture, design, movies, comics, games, etc.)
- Updated art portfolio online (artstation, behance …)
- Motivated and passionate about videogames
- Professional profile as well as being commited and responsbile
- Have knowledge of 3D production tools
- Knowledge in architecture and industrial design.
- Portfolio with Science Fiction concepts
- Portfolio with locations in the space, bases, villages and different cultures represented.
Send CV and Portfolio
About the game:
A unique intellectual property in the Sci-Fi Tactical RPG genre. The game’s story offers a new vision for the future of humanity, one that takes place in a vast and rich universe with a large cast of interesting and fully-fleshed out characters. With its blend of sophisticated tactics and consequence-heavy role-playing, our project presents an exciting and immersive new take on the genre.