Sixth Vowel is looking for a Ssr/Sr Gameplay Developer for a Tactical Sci-Fi videogame.
We are looking for outstanding programmers with focus on gameplay for the turn-based tactical RPG we are currently developing. The job is in-house, surrounded by a team of professional programmers, who strive to generate extraordinary gameplay targeted at the tactical and strategist gamers’ market.
In order to work with us, you must to pass a technical exam.
- Develop new gameplay systems according to game designers specifications
- Debug and optimize game code for different platforms
- Work on maintain the Framework in which the game is built
- Keep updated on game mechanics and characteristics, as well as potential competitors.
- Develop new tools to help optimize the workflow in other areas
- Create neat and relevant documentation (TDD) on tools and/or implemented solutions
- 3 or more years of professional experience
- Must know how Unity/ Unity Editor works and how to extend it
- Perfect understanding and use of design patterns and OOP
- Ability to program in C# and proficiency in its libraries
- Must have good serialization skills
- Experience in module and service design
- Must be a proven team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be proactive and adhere to good software programming and design practices
- Fluid english – oral and written
- Special knowledge in AI
- Development of custom tools
- Competitive compensation
- Talented, passionate and supportive co-workers
- Good work-life balance
Submit your CV
About the game:
A unique intellectual property in the Sci-Fi Tactical RPG genre. The game’s story offers a new vision for the future of humanity, one that takes place in a vast and rich universe with a large cast of interesting and fully-fleshed out characters. With its blend of sophisticated tactics and consequence-heavy role-playing, our project presents an exciting and immersive new take on the genre.